Water Heaters & Repairs
Too often, we take hot water for granted. Because water heaters are usually out of site we forget about them. But, when you go without a hot shower for a couple days, the importance of a water heater is appreciated. Pro Service Plumbing has experienced professionals when it comes to water heater service, repair and replacement. When your water heater breaks or needs to be replaced, we have the skills and experience required to effectively install or repair it. We are aware that water heaters are a significant investment for our customers and we are here to help.
Water Heater Repair: Before we decide to replace or upgrade your water heater, we’ll inspect it to see what’s going on. We might find out that we can simply fix your existing unit. If this is the case, you can trust Pro Service Plumbing to repair your water heater and have your home back to normal in no time.
- Water Heater Replacement: In some cases, we may find that your existing water heater is beyond repair. In these instances, Pro Service Plumbing, knowing the best brands, will recommend a new water heater that will meet your family’s needs and install it for you. We can replace both electric and gas water heaters. When we replace or upgrade your water heater, we’ll remove your old unit and make sure it’s recycled properly.
- Upgrading: Pro Service Plumbing can recommend an upgrade water heater that’s more dependable, responsive, and energy efficient and then install it in your home. We’ll help you go green, reduce your carbon footprint and save on your utility bills with water heating products that are state-of-the-art technology and efficiency. Options include: Solar Panel Heat Exchangers, High Efficiency Gas Tanks, On-Demand “Tankless”, Gas Water heaters.
Sewer & Drain Cleaning
If it takes 10 minutes for your bathroom sink to clear or you’re forced to stand in water while you’re taking a shower, there is something wrong. The drains in your home should empty water almost instantly. Over time, hair and grease collect in your drains and pipes. Sometimes roots grow into your sewer system. If these obstructions aren’t addressed, they’ll eventually lead to a total blockage & potentially require excavation to repair. Fortunately, Pro Service Plumbing can unclog and clean your drains and pipes so they work like new. We’re available 24/7 365 and our services include:
- Bathroom drains, tub, sink & shower Cabling and jetting
- Camera and video inspection
- Catch basins
- Disposal & dishwasher repair
- Downspout drains
- Floor drains
- Hot water heater repair & replacement
- Main sewer lines
- Clogged grease traps
- Toilet drains
Whether it’s new construction or remodel, creating building plans or selecting fixtures, Pro Service Plumbing has experts on staff to make sure your construction plumbing job is handled efficiently and professionally. We work with contractors, homeowners and architects to design and create rooms that are beautiful and functional.
Pro Service Plumbing is THE plumbing subcontractor. Before we start working, we provide plans, specs, an estimate that respects your budget and an expected time frame for the project. Most importantly, all this is done with your style and vision in mind.
Pro Service Plumbing can work with your contractor from project start to finish. We’ll take you through the entire plumbing process, helping with product selection, planning, and installation.
Sometimes, you don’t know what’s going on with your plumbing until you start a project. Whether it’s a kitchen, bath, laundry, or recreation area we’ll make sure your plumbing is installed correctly with your vision and plan in mind.
We work with commercial developers and contractors to execute plumbing projects in a timely and budget-friendly manner. Whether it’s working with property managers on tenant improvements, installation in a high or low-rise complex, or making sure the water is working in your restaurant or retail center, we’re the plumbers to get it done. Our expert skills, experience and knowledge allow us to take on highly diverse commercial projects with confidence.
Professional Installations done right, not twice. If you are renovating your bathroom, building your home, or installing a new plumbing fixture, doing it right the first time will save you headaches and money later. Pro Service Plumbing’s Licensed professionals are what's necessary to complete these installations properly.
Sanitary/ Storm Sewer & Water Line Repairs & Installation
Over time, the integrity of your sewer, storm and water lines can be compromised: roots damage your pipes, lines can break or crack because of shifting soil, or sewer lines can corrode (especially if constructed prior to 1960). Pro Service Plumbing is here when you need an expert. Many sewer issues can be discovered/ diagnosed with our advanced video inspection process. We offer complete investigative, repair and replacement services for sewer, storm and water lines. Whether it’s a total sewer replacement, minor water line repair, or cleaning service you can count on Pro Service Plumbing for all your plumbing needs.
- Sewer Services Available:
- Removal of tree roots
- Hydro excavation to avoid damage to underground utilities or the landscaping
- Installation of catch basin
- Catch basin services
- Repair – Fix corrosion damage
- Repair bellied pipes
- Water heater repair
- Sewer locating service and hook up
- Grease traps and removal of obstructive objects
Toilets are one of the largest users of water inside the home – and offer the biggest opportunity for savings. The more gallons per flush (gpf), the more potential savings. For a family of four:
- Replacing a toilet using 7.0 gpf saves 42,000 gallons a year.
- Replacing a toilet using 5.0 gpf saves 30,000 gallons a year.
- Replacing a toilet using 3.5 gpf saves 16,000 gallons a year.
- Replacing a toilet using 1.6 gpf saves 2,000 gallons a year.
Replace your showerhead. Newer, energy-efficient, water-saving showerheads use about 2.0 gallons per minute (gpm). That’s a huge improvement over the previous showerhead standard of 7.0 gpm. Hundreds of gallons of water a week can be saved. Replace your faucet Just like modern showerheads, WaterSense® faucets use considerably less water, without compromising performance or consumer satisfaction. Older faucets use about 2.2 gpm, while WaterSense® faucets use 1.5 gpm – a 30% savings.
Pro Service Plumbing offers no obligation water conservation audits, providing potential yearly savings as well as recommended fixtures.
The average household plumbing system represents an investment of about fifteen percent of the value of the house. No part of the house is more important . Nothing in the house is used more often. A smoothly functioning plumbing system is a pin to health and adds to the convenience of modern living.
Minor repairs should be made promptly. Major repairs, replacements, and new plumbing installations should be taken seriously. Our working methods are based on years of experience – and Pro Service Plumbing guarantees assurance that all materials and methods are of the highest quality.
Preventative Maintenance Programs
Fortunately Pro Service Plumbing offers cost effective service plans. With a low one time fee of $149.00 you will get a lifetime of no-obligation yearly preventative maintenance checks.